Saturday, July 25, 2020

Some shameless advertising: Love-Songs

A great band from Hamburg, Germany, mixing Krautrock, Electronica with some Freejazz stuff. Weird not directly understandable lyrics, so don't be dissapointed not understanding what the guy is talking 'bout - even for a german they are some riddle.




I suggest listening to "selbst die randerscheinung" ("even the peripheral matter", whatever that means ...), too ... ["i'm the texture ... i am what i am"] or going to their youtube channel for more.

Two tracks of the just released new record "nicht nicht" (means "not not"), "Proxy I" and "Proxy II" remind me to the very early Tangerine Dream ("Atem") stuff, so I add them as appetizer.

They're on bandcamp and in COVID19 times the deserved my bucks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Iguan!

  1977-1979 In The Service Of The Bourgeoisie 01 1977-03-14 Seneca College, Toronto, Canada 02 1977 Unknown American Tour Footage 03 Lust Fo...

Popular