Saturday, July 25, 2020

Hinterwald has left the building

and Major Grubert is going "solo", opening his "hermetic garage"


Lads & gents, it has been a great pleasure and an unexpected honour being part of the "Voodoo Wagon" & the "Floppy Boot Stomp"-crew, but  having 111+ posts here, the time has come to say goodbye and doing one more of my own things. 

This is maybe a little bit like Mick Taylor leaving the Rolling Stones making place for Ronnie Wood ;)

As for years before I entered these wonderful rooms I'll stay as a hardcore fan & friend of "the band" - but I want to do things the way I like to handle them, no boundaries in the size of a post ie. and all in all more spontaneously, ignoring (even only projected) expectations of a big audience, more focused on my own little hinterwald universe, mixed with comics and other stuff I'm interested in.

I hope the boss will add my new blog to the blogroll as I'll do it on my "Hermetic Garage" so we can keep staying in touch. 

Stay safe & at home, folks, take care of yourself & your friends and family. Bye bye.

4 comments:

  1. You will be missed! Come back any time. Stay healthy and safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for the invitation - there'll be surely opportunities to do so ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi Hinterwald, this looks like a good place for me. Best of luck with your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx for being kind - hope you'll enjoy the ride ;)

      Delete

Happy Birthday, Iguan!

  1977-1979 In The Service Of The Bourgeoisie 01 1977-03-14 Seneca College, Toronto, Canada 02 1977 Unknown American Tour Footage 03 Lust Fo...

Popular