Thursday, August 6, 2020

Bad Plus - 2019-05-03 Jazz Festival Basel

The Bad Plus is an American jazz trio from Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, consisting of bassist Reid Anderson, pianist Orrin Evans, and drummer Dave King.

The trio's music combines elements of modern avant-garde jazz with rock and pop influences. The band have recorded versions of songs by Nirvana, Aphex Twin, Blondie, Pink Floyd, Ornette Coleman, Pixies, Rush, Tears for Fears, Neil Young, David Bowie, Yes, Interpol, and Black Sabbath. (wikipedia)

 
01 Seams
02 Commitment
03 Anthem For The Earnest
04 Thrift Store Jewelry
05 Giant
06 Safe Passage
07 Kerosene II
08 Undersea Reflection
09 Boffadem
10 Wolf Out
11 Flim

Broadcast->.Wav->.Flac

pw: mghg


2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for sharing this recording! Good luck with the new blog! I'll add you to my blog role at The New JDP!

    JustDave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. > The New JDP

      Hey, I "confess" being a long time fan of your site and I'm happy that you're "back" after some hiatus. It was one of the first I've visited when starting checking boots on the net. it stayed in my feedreader while you were "away".

      I'm just starting (with this, there's the german "mothership" and some other things I'm active ("blog family" there), so my blogroll has to be worked on starting with the two blogs I enjoyed contributing some stuff to and left to have more freedom what to post. Like french "bédé" or tea & buddhist/dàoist stuff.

      hardy

      Delete

Happy Birthday, Iguan!

  1977-1979 In The Service Of The Bourgeoisie 01 1977-03-14 Seneca College, Toronto, Canada 02 1977 Unknown American Tour Footage 03 Lust Fo...

Popular