Friday, September 25, 2020

[Favourite Mavericks] Pascal Comelade: 1999 Jazzfest Stuttgart

Damned, I'm pretty sure there's a DVD in the archives with that concert, but I have problems finding that special treasure, So I only can provide a rip of the tape I then recorded, No tracklist (shame on me! No time to do that now)

I learned about the guy from a 2 hours german radio feature by Karl Lippegaus (btw: if you speak german, you may enjoy my radio-feature archive at archive.org) and as always when Karl proposes stuff he runs through an open door because I loved that name before or he hit perfectly my taste.

So Pascal (who - fun fact - lives near the place I spent 22 years of  my holidays in the french pyrenees as - fun fact - Karl also does the one half of the year ,,,) became one of my very, very, very favourite mavericks and a "shibboleth" like ie. Kevin Coyne or Moondog - drop his name in my presence and you have a friend more ;)

1999 Jazzfest Stuttgart

@!@

pw: mghg



ah, comme j'aime sa langue à couleur d'oc ;)


Some complete records

let's start with a co-work with Richard Pinhas from "Heldon"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Iguan!

  1977-1979 In The Service Of The Bourgeoisie 01 1977-03-14 Seneca College, Toronto, Canada 02 1977 Unknown American Tour Footage 03 Lust Fo...

Popular