Friday, October 9, 2020

Radio W.H.B.I. New York - The Tape (R 15)




Tape entry in "Hits" says:

Rec. 08/1985

Source: Snoid Studios (Tape>Tape)

Bob Marley - Forever Loving Jah
Far-I-James - Black Child
Mickey Dread - Whbi-Fm-Rootsman
I Jahman - We A Di Rasta
Burning Spear - Hail H.I.M.
Gregory Isaacs - Can't Give You My Love Alone
? & The Mysterians - Stay Away Girl
? & The Mysterians - Africa Is Burning
? & The Mysterians - Sweep It Alone
Dennis Brown - If You Want My Loving
? & The Mysterians - I'm Thinking

Rita Marley - Good Morning Jah
? & The Mysterians - Give Thanks To Jah
Culture - Sata
The Upsetter - When Jah Jah Come
Jah Thomas - Can't Take Me Runnings
Bob Marley - Pimper's Paradise
? - Love Take Over


pw: mghg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Iguan!

  1977-1979 In The Service Of The Bourgeoisie 01 1977-03-14 Seneca College, Toronto, Canada 02 1977 Unknown American Tour Footage 03 Lust Fo...

Popular