Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Damn, Damn, Damn: Nubya at my front door ...

There are days when you could walk a mile and be part of something you'll tell one day your grandchild like "Did I ever told you I was in a room with 12 folks and right in front of Sonic Youth? And that the man at the soundboard agreed installing two mikes over his head and corrected my setlist?"


Thinks like that ... But damned! I missed something I'd really like to be a part of and it would be just a mile to go. Thanks to a befriended blogger, "radiohoerer" who posted the record of the show, I had to notice what I've missed:

Nubya Garcia - 2021-09-10 Brunnenhof Trier JTI Jazz-Award

01 Intro
02 The Source
03 Info
04 The Message Continues
05 Pace
06 Nubya
07 Stand With Each Other
08 Before us
09 In Demarara & Caura
10 La Cumbia Me Esta Llamando (Remix)
11 Outro


pw: mghg


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear this. many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After listening to this show my depression having missed it grew bigger ... I know the location well and it was the perfect one. Enjoy!!!

      Delete

Happy Birthday, Iguan!

  1977-1979 In The Service Of The Bourgeoisie 01 1977-03-14 Seneca College, Toronto, Canada 02 1977 Unknown American Tour Footage 03 Lust Fo...

Popular