Tuesday, July 6, 2021

A bit late: Eleanor McIlwaine is dead

To be honest: I wasn't aware of her 'til last week and so the more I'm happy to discover Eleanor McIlwaine and the gorst record she made


with some real great covers of "Crawling King Snake", "The Letter", "Born Under A Bad Sign" and the furious "In My Time Of Dying". What a wonderful record with meandering psychedelic, even a bit amon düül 2 krautrock styled and hints of progrock.

There is a great sampler of coverversions of "In my time of dying" on the fabulous and admired Keith Michard, i suggest making a visit on his great blog whose steady work I apreciate for years. 


A little extention on this from my side as a Bonus.


pw: mghg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Iguan!

  1977-1979 In The Service Of The Bourgeoisie 01 1977-03-14 Seneca College, Toronto, Canada 02 1977 Unknown American Tour Footage 03 Lust Fo...

Popular