Sunday, February 28, 2021

Snoid Studios: The Witches Trilogy (hardcore stuff)


witches dance


witches pain


witches craze



Yep this is the hardcore stuff so I had to set the blog to adult.

In the mid 80ies Snoid Studios gave a rare number of copies 
to his best friends and I have to confess that for long times 
I was searching for an appropriate place to pin them at my wall.

which is, when you're married a hard job to do 
so they didn't see the daylight for a mighty long time.

Living alone they're hanging now in my bedroom 
and as long as I don't invite females there 
they don't provoque shock effects ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Iguan!

  1977-1979 In The Service Of The Bourgeoisie 01 1977-03-14 Seneca College, Toronto, Canada 02 1977 Unknown American Tour Footage 03 Lust Fo...

Popular